Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{ Guilty Pleasures Tuesdays. }

Some of my Guilty Pleasures for this week...

Dancing with the Stars: Kate Gosselin


You can't help but to be annoyed by her.
{This might sound mean: I hope she falls on her face.}
DVR = The Good Life


Nordstrom Rack: Smell the deals baby!


My mother-in-law and I just checked out the NR in MG, MN. Believe me, designer heaven.
{You just have to dig!}


CBS: The Good Wife


My ultimate favorite show!


Chilly: The North Face Fleece


Keeps me warm while my naughty pooch drags me everwhere in the neighborhood.
{I bought mine at Cabelas, try digging in their Bargin Barn.}
 Purchase mine for $59.99, Orignially $165.00. A steal!


Real Housewifes of New York City: My Husband hates it!


{Drama, drama!}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home