Monday, April 5, 2010

{ Giada's Style, Loves! }

My new favorite DVR recording is Giada at Home. It's basically a sneak peak into the Everyday Italian star, {Giada de Laurentiis'}, world! Just like Ina Garten, Giada has tasteful style and recipes. {Which I adore!!} For those of you who have seen Giada's show, you have more than likely have seen the very cute stoneware egg crate, in which she holds all of her cage-free, organic eggs. Too cute and fun! It always catches my eye and every show I watch of hers, I say to myself, "Where can I find me one of those?"

{Amanda's Lucky Fates:}
I normally browse {Anthropologie's} site to look at darling tops, dresses, and home textiles. Today, while looking at Anthro's kitchen page, I came across the exact same stoneware egg crate that Giada uses on her show. Way too cool. I swear I am the only one who gets excited over chic cook wear.

Anthro calls it, Farmer's Egg Crate; stores a dozen eggs and comes in colors, sky and white. And, not to mention only 14 buckaroos! What a heavenly deal!

I ordered the white, {Shouldn't be such a shock to you folks.} but the sky color is just as adorable.

This is a must buy!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking crate forsure!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home