Friday, April 23, 2010

{ Meggie at 9 Mos. }

Greetings from Meggie! I haven't blogged since I was 7 weeks old. I should give you an update!

I'm snuggly, sweet, mighty strong and did I mention I have lots of energy? I know the words 'Treat' and 'Walk' exceptionally well. I love going on long walks and I can play fetch for hours. I am still in the process of training; although, boy, I sure can point! At times, well, I guess all the time, I'm pretty naughty. But, that's what us pups do, am I right? According to my Grandpa, there's a Marley in me everyday!

I’m an awfully picky eater, surprisingly enough for a puppy of my breed. I’ve been on four different brands of puppy chow. The only brand of food I can justify to eat is Nutro Natural Choice; I gorge {whole} every single morsel! About a month ago, I was switched to big girl food, Nutro Natural Choice, Lamb & Rice. It is very yummy and it helps me stay healthy.

That's all I have for now!

With Love,

Your Future Huntress Extraordinaire


 

I'm a winker, too!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home